Monday, December 7, 2015





BeeHive Bloggers:

As Thanksgiving season approaches, I want to reflect on the blessings in my life.  My first thoughts go to my family, which includes my loving wife, who has helped me make something of my life, my nine children (this makes me tired just thinking about all of my grandchildren!), and my commitment to my Heavenly Father and Christ, from whom I gather strength and hope.

I'm thankful for my BeeHive family--the administrators, house managers, and wonderful caregivers.  I think of Marie in Building C, one of our memory loss homes.  It can get a little crazy there, but Marie is always happy and never seems to tire of reaching out to touch our residents with compassion and love, making our residents feel secure. I'd like to speak to all of our caregivers who, on a daily basis, offer service and comfort to our residents--thank you. I appreciate the dedication and care they provide.

Thanks also to Bill Sego, who helped us attain the new administrative offices at 4811 Hardward Drive; Adrienne Rosalea, our new office manager; Triston Haddlow, our new HR manager; and our CPA Tony Collyer and his right-hand person Linda Green-Rossi. With this team we will be able to manage and make a comfortable home for our 300+ residents.

Last, but not least, I am grateful to have been entrusted with our amazing residents, who were part of a generation that built a nation of freedom so that we all may carry out our lives with hope, love, and charity. It's time to give back.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Nothing but love for you, 

Jay Manning

No comments:

Post a Comment